Located in the friendly ‘Le Suquet’ quarter, the hotel is in an ideal location to explore Cannes.
The city is only 5 minutes walk away, with its typically Provençal market, Forville, the Croisette with the Film Festival and its luxury boutiques, casinos and beaches
Hôtel des Orangers
1, rue des orangers
Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur
Latitude : 48.856614
Longitude : 2.3522219000000177
Around the hotel
- Le Suquet : the old town of Cannes, with its romantic and trendy restaurants, and its sloping, picturesque streets where the pedestrian is king. Visit the battlements, the Tour Carrée and its church, all while admiring the view over Cannes, with its Port and magnificent Bay.
- The Old Port : the oldest part, the Quai-Saint Pierre, dates back to 1838 and welcomes old sailboats and yachts. In September, the sailboats are launched there during the Royal Regattas.
- The plage du Midi : the Plage du Midi is located near Cannes port by going towards Mandelieu la Napoule. These public sandy beaches extend up to the beaches of Cannes de la Bocca with a magnificent view over l’Estérel. Although less popular than the beaches of La Croisette, these beaches are ideal for families and have beautiful views over the Iles de Lérins. There are also private beaches with restaurants and a beach-volleyball court. This beach is monitored in high season.
- Forville Market : the historic and popular centre of Cannes, this market welcomes local farmers and fishermen.
- More information here : Tourist Office Cannes.